Asbestos Remediation in Mesa
Homeowners in Mesa will get help removing asbestos from AdjustPro Solutions! AdjustPro Solutions is a Chicago-licensed asbestos removal company with years of experience operating in homes in the Mesa area. You can count on the following while working with AdjustPro Solutions:
- Our scheduling team provides courteous and prompt service.
- Proposals that are clearly written and informative and usually sent out within 24 hours.
- Asbestos removal services that are well-executed and cost-effective
- Quality assurance and consistent post-remediation follow-up
- Competitive pricing for all services
What You Should Do About Asbestos Abatement in Homes
AdjustPro Solutions is one of the few asbestos removal companies in the Mesa area that focuses on residential work. This is due to the unique difficulties of asbestos abatement in residential buildings. Specialized cleaning equipment and containment techniques, as with all asbestos removal work, are necessary. However, in the home, extra safeguards are needed. To avoid damage to home finishes and furniture, for example, special care must be taken.
How Can Asbestos Be Removed?
- We submit a permit application (if required).
- Arrive at your home on remediation day.
- Create a barrier between the work area and the rest of the building.
- Suits and respirators are worn when workers reach the area.
- Materials containing asbestos have been securely removed from the building.
- Wet wiping and HEPA vacuuming can be used to clean the work area.
- To ensure the quality of your job, you must pass an air clearance exam.
- A clearance report will be sent to you.
- Concealment must be dismantled.
- Permit you to retake possession of the property.
In-Home Asbestos Materials
Asbestos is a confirmed carcinogen that is mined from the earth. It has appeared in over 2,000 different items over the years. The following are some of the most common asbestos-containing materials found in homes:
- The adhesive that goes with the tile on the floor (mastic)Insulating the pipes
- Vermiculite is used as attic and wall insulation.
- drywall additives and textured paint
- Shingles for the roof and the siding